Whew! It's been a busy few days and I'm just catching up here. Let's see, since some of my last entries, what have I accomplished?
1) tried to go on my trip but the weather was not cooperative. I might have a whole bunch more frequent flyer miles racked up since I flew to 4 different airports trying to get rerouted to where I was going, but it just didn't happen, so I flew back home.
2) wrote to customer relations to see if they would reimburse or issue a travel voucher for my uncompleted trip.
3) found 55 cents in the airport
4) charged things I needed to buy on 2 inactive credit cards so they wouldn't cancel them on me like another card did.
5) paid a bunch of bills that were going to be due right after I got back from my trip, so now they are out of the way
6) emailed and sent out christmas cards (if only I would finish my shopping!)
7) gathered up a few items I need to return to Walmart and a farm supply store
8) sold a few more things on ebay
I need to give some serious thought to setting new goals for 2009 and make them more SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and I forgot what the T stands for). Mine are big and vague right now, so since I set them up when I started the blog a few months ago, I have nothing that I can check off as being done. There is progress, but nothing substantial enough that I can cross it off the list.